Big Dance is Coming.
Winter Is Comin— ahem, Spring Is Here, and that means the annual Big Dance. This year, A Dance Of Ice And Fire will offer to our Stanford community an entire night of socializing, dancing, social dancing, and everything in between set in the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros!
Browse this site and join the Big Dance event on Facebook to stay up to date!
Big Dance features a mix of popular dances such as swing, Latin, waltz and polka, as well as favorites such as the Cross-step Waltz Mixer and the Dawn Mazurka!
Big Dance 2014 is your chance to come enjoy...
- Live Music!
- Traditional Big Dance DJ Richard Powers!
- Performances by your favorite dance troupes!
- Dance contests and a costume contest!
- An Iron Throne!
- Age-old traditions and brand-new surprises!
* We can't actually promise dragons, but hey — maybe some enterprising soul such as yourself will dazzle all of us during the costume contest.
When & Where
Friday, May 9th to Saturday, May 10th
9:00 PM to 6:00 AM
Big Dance will be held in Stanford's Roble Gym.
In addition to dancing contests, we will be judging a costume contest at Big Dance. Come in your most creative themed attire if you'd like to vie for crown and be declared King or Queen!